THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A- Age: 21
B- Bed Size: Queen
C- Chore you hate: laundry.. mostly folding
D- Dog's Name: none. unless you count zacks family dog from home. BEAR
E- Essential Food: all food.
F- Favorite Color: b;ue
G- Gold or Silver: gold
H- Height: 5'3
I- I am: weird :)
J- Job: Applebees
K- Kids: None that I know of!
L- Lollypop Flavor: Cherry
M- Movie: i dont really have one
N- Nickname: i dont have any!
O- Overnight hospital stay: When I was born. Or when i got my tonsils out? maybe not even that
P- Pet Peeve: weird sounds.
Q- Quote from a Movie: "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
R- Right or Left Handed: Right
S- Siblings: Derek(19) Sean(15) Kelsey (7) Inlaws- Nic(20)
T- Time you wake up: 8ish with school... who knows when i dont ha
U- Unique thing about your car: water gets inside of it through the window. Like a waterfall
V- Vegetable you hate: Tomato. yes. i say its a vegetable
W- Worst habit: bite my nails... LOTS
X- X-rays you've had: Head, wrist, stomach
Y- Yummy food you make: Everything is amazing
Z- Zoo favorite: Tiger

No comments: