THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Little about today!

I just want to post a little bit about today! I am in a great mood and me and zachary just had a great day! He didnt have to work, and i did, but it doesnt matter because we got to go out to dinner after :) So we were able to relax this morning and then go out to dinner at night. I love being able to go out and just talk and discuss our future and things that are going on in our lives. I am so in love with him, and I couldnt be more happy! Since we have been back from NJ, we have just been getting our lives back on track. Zack has been back in school and working. And I have also been working and start school in a week! It is such a stressful time, and I am semi looking forward to it. It will really be hard going to work everyday and also taking 14 ONLINE credits. I cant believe I am doing this again, but if I do this for three semesters in a row I will graduate! So I just keep thinking of the end result. I had to change my major to just an online program and that is why I still have 3 more semesters, but its our only logical option right now. It will all work out in the end I am sure. Zack is still doing amazing in school and I really think he is looking forward to the end. He only has a few more weeks and then he will get a well deserved break.

I wish I had more to report on. But I just wanted to get on here and just say how grateful I am for both of our families and the support they give to us. We wouldnt be able to do what we do with them! And of course my wonderful husband, I couldnt keep sane without him.

No comments: