THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What a getaway!

So, I havent updated in a few weeks but I feel as if i have a great excuse! So first off, we have been busy with work and school and such, but then we took a visit to New Jersey to see my family because Kelsey got baptized! I was so excited to be able to be there for that wonderful experience. I cant believe she is already 8 years old! She is seriously my best friend and I cant get enough of that little girl. So we left March 24, which was the day after my brother seans 16th birthday, (dating time?! ) Anyways, we got there very late at night and Kelsey and my mom came to the airport and the next day we just kind of hung out. There is nothing I ever really want to do while I am there. The only thing I want to do is eat some of the amazing food I cant get out here in Idaho. So that is always my goal when i go, to eat as much as i possibly can because i never know when i will be able to again. We did some very fun things this week. We went to a chili cookoff at my parents ward, had a brunch at my grandparents house because we were not able to there for christmas. We then of course had kelsey baptism and then hung out the rest of the week! Again, we ate lots of food, was able to go shopping, and just be together! I have been waiting to find my camera usb because I wanted to post pictures when writing this. So of course I am going to add some pictures of our wonderful trip.








Derek got kelsey and sean boise state shirts for birthday! i have no idea how to rotate this picture. if you want to tell me how great!!


lastly, derek how has been with us for two months is now going to rexburg on friday! It is great that he is getting back to school. We were going to be driving him but now we cant because zack couldnt get off work because he just took off the week before!



I also want to mention grateful I am for some of the things in my life right now!!! I have a wonderful husband and family who support me and things are really starting to look up in life :)

No comments: