THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer.. yes please !

It feels like we have been waiting forever for summer to finally approach. I was getting really worried when it was not nice in June, but finally it has gotten nice and warm. Just in time for  4th of July! I am on the home stretch of school and cant wait for it to be finally over. I am really looking forward to not stressing about it for a little while. I also feel like I have been getting a lot accomplished lately which seems really odd. Our weeks have still been a little routine which bothers me but I know that it will be changing soon. I am also 19 weeks and growing bigger each weeks which is so exciting. We are going to find out the sex of the baby July 13th. I tried to move up my appointment to this coming week but my doctor is not going to be around and they just didnt want to do it until I was 20 weeks. So i guess I will have to just wait a little longer. I am getting pretty ancy because I just want to buy some cute little clothes and such! I am also counting down the days until we get to visit my family. We will be having a baby shower there and that is why I really want to find out what we are having so people can plan accordingly. I know it makes it a lot easier on my family too. As of right now I had to make a registry so that all my family back home can buy me things and have it shipped easily because I cant get it all back with me. I really dont mind at all, but just was not planning on making one. I am also hoping that some of my friends will be able to make it because I have not seen many of them in so long. Anyways, enough about that!

This weekend is great for me because I have a three day weekend. The daycare is closed which makes me very happy. Zack has to work but luckily the restaurant will be closing at 3 which means we will have the night to go watch fireworks. I love fireworks and so does Zack! We wish that we could do some more fun things but its not going to happen. We dream of going camping, fishing, boating, or anything like that. We see people packing up their gear to get ready for a nice weekend away, and we are a little jealous that we are not doing something like that.

Next week I will be taking a poll to see what you all think I am having ! Lets see if you are right :)

No comments: