THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Whats new in our lives?

So things are just so great right now.


WORK

 I started a new job a few weeks ago at a daycare and working 2-6 monday through friday. I work with 1-3 year olds and it keeps me very busy and VERY tired. I get hot easily and they wear me out but its fun and goes by pretty fast because I am never bored. So that is going really well.

Zack is still at the same place working and he has been there about a year now. Its so weird to think we have lived in this area a year already. He still likes it and really likes how flexible it is for school.

SCHOOL

I am still doing the online school and just signed up for my second to last semester. Its getting difficult but I can see the end coming near. I am just trying to get through the semester and next semester I also made my classes hard so my last semester could be easy (ier ).  I figure I will be almost having the baby next semester but will hopefully have it very close to the end. And then I will have just one more left once the baby is born and it will be very hard but I know I have some great support and that is why I am wanting to make it as easy as possible. So this one ends at the end of July, and I get a break until Sept, and go until Dec. and then I will go from Jan to April and be done!!

Zack was going to do one more semester and CWI but we have decided to send him to Boise State for the Fall. We are still getting in the rest of the paperwork and information but hopefully it all works in our favor. He is so great and doing so well. He is ready to finish and is going to do anything he can to get done ASAP.


BABY

Well I am about 17 weeks now! I had my 16 week appointment yesterday and it was quite boring. I went in and I got to hear the heartbeat on the doppler which amazes me everytime. I love hearing it and knowing that the day is coming close where I get to see my sweet angel! We are really looking forward to it. My next appointment is July 13th where I find out what the sex is...... except.....we will NOT be finding out....Dont freak out yet, I said I wouldnt be able to go the whole time not knowing and so we have come to a compromise. Ill tell you when we are going to find out in a minute!


FUN!

Sunday morning my dad texted me about an hour before church and told me he just got word of a good deal from Boise to NYC. Of course its still not "Cheap" but an AMAZING deal compared to anything we could find. So he told me to look and of course I could get the deal in August which is when we really wanted to go and in about an hours time, we have bought tickets and we are on our way to NJ in August. I am so excited and cant wait to see my family. It all went so fast but I am happy we could get the deal and get on our way. So which brings me to my next point. I was talking with my dad yesterday about the sex of the baby and he was asking me if I really wanted to know what it was and not be suprised. I said I was POSITIVE but Zack actually likes the idea. He told me that they didnt find out with me until a week before and it was fun. I said I couldnt do it but we came up with a great plan. When I go to the doctor I am going to have an envelope written to my parents and have the doctor put what the sex of the baby is in the envelope. It will be sealed and then immediately before I can change my mind be sent in the mail. At first I was going to have my mom open it and know so I could get some boy/girl stuff from my family. I really needed someone to know so I didnt have all neutral colors. We then came up with a new plan. Once it gets there, NO ONE is going to open it. My dad is going to store it and keep it hidden away until I get there. And then we will open it up in front of my family and also have Zacks family on the phone so we could all find out at the same time. I think it is going to be really fun because I know my mom wanted to throw me a shower and I would like to get either boy or girl stuff. So it is going to be so great and I hope I can wait. I am worried that in a few weeks I will change my mind but I think it is fun and a great idea.

That is pretty much what is new in our lives. Our lives have gotten pretty routine and we have been trying to work more to save up for the baby but it will all be worth it in the end. I know that God has a plan for each of us, and that we work hard now, for some amazing blessings later :)

2 comments:

Justin and Carissa said...

What a fun idea about waiting to find out what the baby is. I have never thought of doing it that way before and I love it. good luck waiting!

Zachary and Rachel Toomey said...

I already dont think I can do it!!!!!!! I am trying to convince Zack to let us find out.