THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

3 weeks!

So our sweet little Paisley is 3 weeks old already! It amazes us that she is almost a month old. It has really been one heck of a month! We are still trying to get used to her and figuring out more about her every day. She loves to be held and rocked wherever she is going, and so it gives us and many others plenty of time to walk around the house getting her to sleep. It can be kind of difficult at night but know that eventually she will get more on a routine and so will we! It has been very helpful to have family around to who loves to be around her! She has a great grandma who just loves to be around her and hold her, which gives us some time to get some relaxation. She has been great and it would really be a lot more stressful without her! Jessica and Nic have also been great in wanting to see her and help out. Everyone has just been so nice and coming over to help us clean or hold Paisley while we get some things done!

I finished this semester last week and it is such a relief! I am excited for a little break. Zack has a month left before his semester starts and he has just been working like crazy! It is sometimes hard for me because he will work all day at one job, and then go to another one at night. I just miss my husband!! Having Paisley has been wonderful and we love her to death, but I really dont remember what it feels like to just sit with my husband. I am so grateful for him and all that he does. He has been doing so much for me and his little girl, and I just cant thank him enough.

Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary. Zack had to work but we wanted to still have a few minutes to ourselves, so even though he was all dirty from work, he came and got me from his parents house, we had his mom watch Paisley for a little, and we just went and grabbed some quick dinner! It wasnt anything fancy, but it was all I wanted. Just to have some alone time with my amazing husband, and the one person I know I can always count on. These past 3 years have gone by so fast, and we have had some of the most amazing memories and experiences, and we know that we will have so many years to come!


I thought you may enjoy some pictures of Paisley. Grandma Toomey says that she is her gift under the tree. So we went a little camera happy and here are a few. She was just so photogenic, we had to take lots!




This last one is basically the only picture I have of us! 

No comments: